Chou & Chou – owned by Brussels-based supermum, Pam Chou – is partnering with the village to offer you the chance to win an 8-in-1 Maternity & Nursing Cardigan in the colour of your choice. Read more about Pam and her third ‘baby’ in our May interview with her.
Made of silky soft bamboo, this clever garment can be used in so many ways:
- Maternity Top,
- Nursing Cover,
- Baby Blanket,
- Baby Car Seat Cover, and
- Shopping Cart Cover.
The ultimate garment for pregnancy, nursing and far beyond.
Available in four colours: Royal blue, Black swan, Heather grey, Sahara camel.
Wish you had one? You can!
All you have to do is:
- tell us below which colour you choose (see more photos on www.chouandchou.com), and
- agree to tell us all about it!
We’ll choose one lucky recipient from all the entries received before midnight on Friday 18 October.
Note: your name and contact details will only be stored for the purposes of this competition, and will never be shared with a third party.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED. FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT UPCOMING COMPETITIONS.
Terms and conditions
- The winner must agree to either 1) write their own review of the products, or 2) provide reasonably detailed answers to review questions that thevillage.be can provide. We also ask that you share some photos of the 8-in1 cardigan in use (ideally in a few of its many uses!). The review should be submitted to thevillage.be within three months of receiving the products.
- Entries must be submitted by midnight on Saturday 20 October.
- The winner will be notified via email on Sunday 20 October and their name shared on social media and on www.thevillage.be.
- The competition is open to those living in Belgium.
- The cardigan can be sent by post or picked up in person in central Brussels.
- Names and contact details of competition entrants will only be retained for the purposes of the competition, and will in no case be shared with a third party.
- Family members of the owners of the village and Chou & Chou may not enter the competition (unfortunately ;)).