Already pregnant? Or hoping to be soon? And new to the Belgian maternity system?
Belgium is a great place to have a baby … all the more so if you understand the choices open to you.
In this section you can find out more about:
- Getting pregnant – whether naturally, or if you’re having trouble conceiving
- Who looks after me? during pregnancy
- Choosing a hospital
- Tests and checks
- Costs and insurance
- Birth preparation including writing a birth plan
- Losing a baby through miscarriage, or stillbirth or neonatal death
- Ending a pregnancy, for whatever reason